These microgreens are capable for fighting with diabetes and other lifestyle conditions.
* It also stimulates healthy hair growth.
* It helps to relieve congestion and clear out sinuses.
* It aids the stronger immune system as it contains Vitamin C.
* It is said that the antioxidants in mustard greens are second only to kale.
* The abundance of phytonutrients such as glucosinolates and phenols in Sarson ka saag helps protect the body from diseases and environmental distress. They strengthen the immunity of the body.
* Take a rectangular pot, plastic, earthen or ceramic whatever is easily available. You can also use food to take away boxes, just make small holes at the bottom and use it as a gardening pot.
* Add some soil and randomly sprinkle mustard seeds and cover it mentally with soil and water it.
* Leave it inside the home, where you get indirect sunlight for seven days and it should start sprouting.
* You can cut them when they are of finger size and then add it to your salads or sandwiches. It tastes spicy and adds a lot of flavours.
There are no reviews yet.